This post will show you how to Bypass Windows administrator password at times when you forget it or when you want to gain access to a computer for which you do not know the password.
Most of us have experienced a situation where in we need to gain access to a computer which is password protected or at times we may forget the administrator password without which it becomes impossible to log in to the computer. So, if you are somewhat in a same kind of situation, here is an excellent hack using leftyou can reset the password or make the password empty (remove the password) so that you can gain administrator access to the computer.
1.Bypass Windows 7/8/10 Password with Command Prompt:
Command Prompt is an easy yet free way to reset your forgot Windows 7 Administrator password, but it’s difficult and risky to perform Command Prompt especially for those who lack of technical knowledge.
1) First you need to restart your computer
2) Then press F8 to enter “Safe Mode” then navigate to the “Advanced Boot Options”.
3) There are 3 boot options for your choice, select the Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
4) Wait for a while, you can see Windows 7 boots up to the login screen. Choose administrator,
5) Go to Start > Run and type cmd.exe, a Command Prompt dialog box pops up.
6) Type net user and press Enter. All the windows accounts will be listed, then type the acount you wish to change.
7) when the command is completed successfully, the new password has been successfully reset.
Frankly speaking, When you’re locked out of Windows, I don’t suggest you perform this method if you’re not a tech guy, if you persist in that, you may damage to your computer or lost system data, all at your own risk.
2.Bypass Administrator Password on Windows 7/8/10 with iSeePassword – Windows Password Recovery Pro:
Support Windows OS : Windows 10/10.1/10.2, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7/Vista/XP
What You Need:
1) Prepare a blank DVD/CD or a USB flash drive with no less then 1G capacity.
2) An accessible Windows computer. You can borrow from your friend’s if you haven’t.
3) Password reset tool, directly download it below.
1. Download and Install Windows Password Recovery on Your Another Normal Computer
First of all, you need to download and install program on another accessible computer firstly, the installation is easy to operate, then open the program. You will see the main Window below.
2. Start to Make a Bootable Recovery Disk ( Here we take USB for example)
This program provides two ways to create a recovery disk (USB or DVD/CD), here we take USB flash for example. After the installation, insert your USB flash to a normal Windows computer, then you’ll be asked to select a Media type to create a recovery disk.
Here you should click the USB Device button and select your USB drive from the drop-down list. Then click “Burn USB” to let the program burn the ISO images files to your USB drive. It will take some time to finish the burning process. Please be patient! Don’t disconnect your USB to your computer before the burning finishes.
3. Insert the USB Drive to Your Locked Computer and Boot Computer from USB
After created a recovery disk with your USB drive, then insert it to your locked computer. Here it’s also noteworthy that you must change BIOS boot sequence to make it boot from USB. Restart your locked computer and press “Del” or “F2” button while the computer is initializing, then Go to the bios setting and change the BIOS options. After all, press F10 to save your changes.
4. Start to Reset Your Password, then Reboot Your Computer
Keep the USB dive plugged to your computer and reboot your computer after the boot order has been changed into USB. Then Windows Password Recovery program will be startup during the booting, you will see the main screen. It will automatically detect all the current account and list to you. Just select the target user that you want to reset. Then click the “Reset Password” button.
After the password reset, the password of the target user you select will be blank. “Congratulation” message will pop up once the password has been reset successfully. Then Click “Reboot” to restart computer without login password.
There is one thing you can guarantee yourself of and that is security. No amount of crucial data is going to be lost while the software does its work. You can be sure that safety is the number one priority here and you can absolutely rely on its system functions to provide you the best of password recovery services. If you’re locked out of Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP, you can either use the professional, personal or advanced version to suit your needs. It is flexible with several application ranges that can be used successfully to gain the best recovery benefits. Therefore you no longer will have to worry if you forgot the Windows password and need to get it fixed urgently without having to resort to monetary services.
There is no doubt that password protection on your Windows 7, 8 or 10 is very important to your files, without password, anyone who can get physical access to your Windows and stole your files, photos or emails. If you forgot it, you still have the chance to bypass Windows 7 login password. This iSeePassword Windows Recovery tool will guide you through the process that will be responsible in giving you back your password. Just do it by yourself.