How to Change JioFi Password:
There are two passwords in the Reliance JioFi, JioFi 2, and JioFi 3 which you can change. The first one is login password to access your JioFi dashboard. The username and password comes “Administrator” by default, however, you could change it as per your choice.
The second password which you can change is JioFi WiFi password (SSID) which you will require to enter when connect to your smartphone or PC for accessing the Internet.
Follow the steps below to learn how to change JioFi 2 passwords.
How to Change JioFi Login Password:
- To change the JioFi or JioFi 2 or JioFi 3 login password, you need to visit 192.168.1.1 in your browser. Simply copy and paste this address in your browser and press enter.
- This will take you to Jio’s Admin page where you will need to Login.
- The Login option is located on the top right-hand corner. Click on Login.
- A popup window is displayed, where you will need to enter username and password. Type ‘administrator‘ for both username and password.
5. Once you logged in, click on “Settings” menu on the top and then click on “User Management” on the left sidebar.
6. On the User Management page, the first option is to change password for Admin login. You can enter the password of your choice and then click on “Apply“.
That’s all. Your Admin password for JioFi now changed successfully. Now read on to learn how to change JioFi WiFi password.
How to Change JioFi WiFi Password (SSID):
To change Wi-Fi SSID and Password on Reliance JioFi or JioFi 2/3, first you need to login in the Admin as shown above. Now go to settings and tap on “WiFi” on the left sidebar.
In the WiFi section, there is an option “Security Key” which is your WiFi password (SSID). You can replace the security key with your desired password and then click on “Apply” at the bottom of page.
Restart your JioFi / JioFi 2 / JioFi 3 and you will be required to enter new password now.