PHP ONLINE E-MAIL SYSTEM CSE Project about a web based email. This online email serves users to send e-mails to any recipients of their choice by clicking on the “Compose” button on the left side of the webpage. An future enhancement of this project and improvement of the system, we have added a POP protocol to receive and read email messages from all mail servers.
When “CHECK” button is clicked by the user, it shows a page that asks for the pop domain, user and the password to be verified and validated. The “SIGNOUT” button allows user to close all sessions and log out from the web sever. “HOME” button links the user to the online e-mail’s home page when it was first viewed. As further analysis of the system, we, the programmer analyst, assume that by doing a free online email service, users will be amazingly satisfied because they are able to receive their e-mails where ever they are.
This Project Website is formatted in a frame that has three sections. The web page is created using two programming languages, which are DHTML and PHP. The added animation on the web pages also gives satisfaction to user.
Mailing system must be able to do these functions:
- Compose an email.
- Send an email
- Receive an email
- Saving an email in the form of draft
- Showing the detail of the received mail
- Saving the email ids in contact list
- Secured by password
- Recovery of the password
- HTML: It is the program that is used to create and save HTML documents. For example: notepad .
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets):It is a style sheet language. It is used to describe the look and formate of a document written in a markup language.
Back End : PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySql: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Installation Steps(for WAMP Server)
1. Download the zip file.
2. Unzip the files and Put inside c:/wamp/www/ .
3. Database Configuration
Open Phpmyadmin (localhost/phpmyadmin)
Create Database named “mailserver”.
Import database “mailserver.sql” file from db folder
4. Open Your browser and put “http://localhost/Mailserver_mysqli.zip”
Download Project Report