A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Visual Voicemail..
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- From any Home screen, touch the Status bar and slide down.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security and Privacy.
- Tap Security Wipe.
- Review the information on the screen.
- Enter blackberry in the empty text field.
- Tap Delete Data.