It comes by default in every template. It is not necessary to keep attribution widget. Removing powered by Blogger attribution is simple. You Just need to follow this step by step guide on how to “Remove the Powered by Blogger Attribution from Footer of your blogs”.
How to remove powered by Blogger attribution
- Go to Blogger.com >> login to your Blogger profile
- Select your blog that you wish to remove this attribute
- Now go to template and click edit HTML
- Search for attribution press ctrl + F and find the following code.
- <b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
- Now replace the locked=’true’ in to locked=’false’
- Once done click save template
- Now go to layout option and at the below you can see attribution gadget, click edit.
- In that popup window click remove
In Blogger footer, we can see a “Powered by Blogger” Attribution. It will be present copyright information and credits. There we can fix our copyright notices.