Steps to Turn on Wi-Fi HotSpot on Android:
We are showing you here the steps in enabling the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot in latest versions of Android. Enabling on the old one is also quite similar.
- Go to “Settings” Menu on your Phone.
- Now find the option “Wireless and Networks” and hit(tap) on it.
- Now Here you will be able to see the option “Tethering and Portable HotSpot” option which can let you to enable the portable Wi-Fi hotspot on your Android!
- Now Tap the option “Portable Wi-Fi HotSpot” to tick.
That’s it you have enabled the portable Wi-Fi on your Android Mobile!, You can now enjoy portable Wi-Fi from your Android Mobile.You can connect to your Laptop, Tablets, Another Smart Phone!
- If you want to change the Name and Password of your portable Wi-Fi then Tap Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot Settings and now Edit the Name, Password and Security setting from this option.